You can still view all the prizes we gave away by clicking on "Items" in the left-hand column.
READY TO BUY SOME TICKETS?
Click the "Raffle Items" button to see items arranged by category.
Or click the "Item Search" button to generate a custom search...
...to see ALL the Items, simply enter the word VALUE in the box, and click the Search button.
For contact info, click the "Contact Us" button.
How the Raffle is conducted:
1. You select the number of tickets you want for each specific item you want to win and pay for them via most major credit cards (read about ticket prices and fees below). Ticket sales will end on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 11:59 pm CDT (subject to change).
2. We (Gail & Trey Leist) receive your ticket orders via database, a random electronic drawing is performed to award prizes once ticket sales have ended. All information is kept confidential, other than announcing the winner of each prize.
3.. Winners for most prizes will be drawn electronically on Friday, April 19th and winners will be notified prior to the start of Jazz Fest. Some of the bigger prizes (which are still to be determined) may be held back for a live drawing at the Threadhead Patry on April 30, 2013. This is also subject to change.
4. If a prize category indicates multiple lots, we have more than one of the same prize. We will draw as many winners as we have lots for that prize from the entrants for that item. Each entry may only win one time, but if you purchase multiple entries, you may win that item more than once.
5. We will post winners on the Jazzfest Chat Board as soon as possible following the drawing and also notify winners by email.
6. All items being raffled are to be delivered to us prior to the drawing. We will attempt to maximize local delivery of all prizes in order to cut shipping costs. Volunteers will help coordinate delivery of prizes to winners during Fest. Any items that cannot be delivered locally will be shipped to the winner and the costs will be deducted from the raffle proceeds. Any winners coming to New Orleans for Jazz Fest, please make every attempt to obtain your prizes locally!! Please contact Gail at email@example.com with any questions.
All net proceeds from this raffle will be donated as follows:
Threadhead Cultural Foundation & Fest4Kidz (60%)
New Orleans Musicians' Clinic (25%)
Explanation of Ticket Prices for different items:
There are ten ticket levels based on value of Raffle Items:
$1.00 - ($1 - $19.99)
$1.50 - ($20 - $24.99)
$2.00 - ($25 - $34.99)
$3.00 - ($35 - $49.99)
$3.50 - ($50 - $74.99)
$4.50 - ($75 - $100)
$5.50 - ($101 - $250)
$7.00 - ($251 - $399)
$8.50 - ($400 - $500)
$10.00 - ($501 and up)
This means that One Raffle Ticket for each item is $1.00, $1.50, $2.00, $3.00, $3.50, $4.50, $5.50, $7.00, $8.50, or $10 (as indicated)
Foundation, Fest4Kidz, SilenceIsViolence, and New Orleans Musicians' Clinic.